HSKS 9 - weekly blog

One of the tasks for the HSKS Quiddith league is to blog weekly about it. Most people read the Where in the World is Winnie clues and put their guesses up, but I don't recognise any of the places or anything, so I'm not going to do that.

I haven't had much of a chance to get on with Intarsia's (she's my spoilee if I haven't already mentioned) gifts. I brought another ____________ because it turned out that the one I brought at first wasn't enough. And I've decided I'm gonna do some ______________ for her as well. I might even get a _______________ to go with it. Lol, more teasers. I love giving them, hate receiving them.

Also, I got a flying broomstick! There are four broomsticks flying around between the players, and when you get one you're supposed to tie your team colour ribbon to it, and take a photograph of it with something unique to your location. You post the picture on the thread and other people guess where it is. Then you send the broomstick off flying to another player, who adds more ribbons. I haven't had a chance to add ribbons or anything yet, that's next on my list. But isn't it cute?

1 comments:

More teasers!!! You play dirty! haha

Oh you got the broom. I can't wait to see where you photograph it from.