Tim Allen...

...is a genius!

It's just occurred to me that I've watch about seven of his movies in just a few days.

- Zoom: Academy for Superheroes
- Wild Hogs
- Toy Story
- Toy Story 2
- The Santa Clause
- The Santa Clause 2
- The Santa Clause 3 (I'm currently watching that one)

He's just fabulous. He's so versatile and funny.

I'm going to IMDB search him, to find out what other movies he's done so I can watch more. I'm already looking forward to Toy Story 3 next year. And ooo, Wild Hogs 2!! Okay, Tim Allen movies...

- Christmas with the Kranks (Oh, I have that on my computer. Make that 8 Tim Allen movies in a few days.)
- Galaxy Quest (a BRILLIANT MOVIE - unfortunately I don't have it here. Wonder if Ryan does.)

Not actually that many movies. But he's still fantabulous. And if Ryan has Galaxy Quest I'll be watching 9 Tim Allen movies in about three days :-)

And to sign off, a small selection of fantabulous Tim Allen quotes:

"As long as there is injustice, whenever a Targathian baby cries out, wherever a distress signal sounds among the stars, we'll be there. This fine ship, this fine crew. Never give up... and never surrender." - Jason Nesmith, Galaxy Quest

"You are a sad, strange little man. You have my pity." - Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story

"To infinity, and beyond!" - Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story

"You're mocking me, aren't you." - Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story (delivered with a complete and utter straight face, hilarious!!

Ok, I'm done. Carry on...

0 comments: