Ode to Neil

My darling boyfriend just brought me a ticket to see Blue Man Group during my trip to New York next month. The trip is my present to myself, the ticket to Blue Man Group is my birthday present from Neil. He is so lovely :-)

So, I just wanted to the whole wide world to know how wonderful he is and how much he has helped me.

Within two weeks of knowing me he handed over his credit card to a bailiff who showed up on my door wanting my belongings. He paid for my flight to come here to Maine, he's been letting me use his credit card to pay the student fees over here (and not complaining when I don't give him all the money right away). Neil has his issues and his flaws, and he is by no means the most perfect man in the world, but he is absolutely wonderful and he does so much more for me than I deserve. I would be completely and utterly lost without him.

He rocks. Just wanted the world to know.

1 comments:

Puke! Hee hee hee, I'm glad you two are so happy.

GKL x x x