1st Knittaversary

Just a quick note to point out that yesterday was the anniversary of the day that my darling Jen taught to me, back in my Mum's living room after my birthday trip to London, where Jen and I saw WICKED, which was absolutely worth the name.

I celebrated by knittaversary by doing absolutely no stitching at all, in any form. Lol. It wasn't intentional. Had a long day of errands, and then came home and fell asleep. I did however pop into the Central Yarn Shop in Portland and brought myself some yummy yarn. I'm building up quite a stash here, which I hadn't planned to do because at some point I have to get it home. And if my suitcase is full of yarn, it won't be full of delicious American candy. I can't believe I have to choose.

Maybe if I buy a third suitcase......

0 comments: