Wishlist

This is my wishlist. I have to create one for HSKS but I figured I'd do a general one, for anyone who fancies buying me a present.

Here are the things I like receiving generally...

- buttons
- beads
- stationary
- stickers
- yarns
- badges
- anything with monkeys
- anything purple
- candy
- crystals and gemstones

Here are some board games I've been looking at...

- frustration
- taboo

Here are some books...

- Big Girl Knits
- More Big Girl Knits
- Cerulean Sins (Laurell K. Hamilton)
- Incubus Dreams (Laurell K. Hamilton)
- Micah (Laurell K. Hamilton)
- Danse Macabre (Laurell K. Hamilton)
- Skin Trade (Laurell K. Hamilton)
- Mirror, Mirror (Gregory Maguire)
- How to Survive a Horror Movie (Seth Grahame-Smith)
- Death Masks (Jim Butcher)
- Blood Rites (Jim Butcher)
- Dead Beat (Jim Butcher)
- White Night (Jim Butcher)
- Turn Coat (Jim Butcher)
- Heroes Graphic Novel vol. 2
- Random Acts of Kindness (Danny Wallace)

Here are some stitching patterns and other stitching related ideas...

- Amethyst
- Seraphine
- A Year of Events
- Evangeline
- crochet hooks (I just took it up and all I have so far are a 5mm and a 5.5mm)
- a crochet hook roll
- a "handmade" or "handmade by" rubber ink stamp for the labels I make. I want a consistent stamp, but I can't find one anywhere, so I've been using various stickers
- felt (as in the fabric) in any colour, including pink (I'm sure I'll need some for a project at some point)
- Amigurumi patterns

Here are some scented things...

- I love the smell of vanilla, and jasmine, so any candles or smellies in those scents

Here are some miscellaneous ideas...

- I want a leather barette, one of those ones where you push the stick through a hole at either end. Not necessarily leather, but bendy ones rather than wood.

Here are suggestions for big spenders...

- Pure Poison!!

Here are some general points about things I like...

- I knit, crochet, cross stitch and embroider. I'm trying to do more sewing so am collecting new fabrics and ideas.
- I read whenever I can.
- I am a big nerd, I love playing World of Warcraft and Mario games, and watching scifi and fantasy movies and tv shows.
- I am a bit of a bohemian hippy, I love handcrafted jewellery and clothes and things in purple, black or lots of colours all at once.
- I don't get to travel as much as I'd like, so I love receiving postcards and badges and pens from places I don't get to go to.

Here are some general points about things I DON'T like...

- I don't like coffee!
- Flavorwise I also don't like black liquorice or cherry.
- I don't like Jelly Beans
- I don't like pink
- I don't like.... hmm, there are lots of things I don't like but I can't think of any right now. I'll add them as I remember them.

THIS LIST WILL BE CONSTANTLY CHANGING AS AND WHEN I FIND SOMETHING NEW TO ADD TO IT!!!

0 comments: