HSKS - Celeena Cree - the details

Hello, I'm Celeena Cree. I'm a pureblood witch, and I attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This year was my first term (HSKS 10), and I was put in Slytherin by the Sorting Hat. I got into a bit of a scuffle during a fight with a Gryffindor; fool resorted to physical violence and snapped my wand. My new one is a beautiful Willow one, with a dragon heartstring core. It's a nice manageable 9".

I came to attend Hogwarts after I met some fellow students during last year's Quidditch season (HSKS 9). My Montrose Magpie teammates just could not shut up about Hogwarts, so I chose to transfer.

And now I'm making even more friends in Shell Cottage at Summer Camp (HSKS 11). I've been trying and trying to make a successful patronus, and apparently something about this fresh country air has helped. My patronus is a bear!

I'm told it means that I have gentle strength, and stands for introspection and dreaming.

0 comments: