Happy Birthday to Me....

Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday dear Clllleeeeeooooooo, Happy Birthday to Me!!

Can you tell what day it is? I came into this wonderful world 27 years ago today. Yep, I'm old. It's been a reasonable day. I've had better birthdays and I've had worse. I really missed Neil, and Jen, and Jennie and Michaela and Mum. I wish I could've been with them today, especially Neil. We've been together nearly two years (on and off) and I haven't got to spend a birthday with him yet. Which kinda sucks, but still, there'll be next year.

So, the day started off great. My roommates came to see me at two minutes past midnight, apologising for being late. They gave me a card and a Halloween gingerbread house kit.



After farrr too much sleep and accidentally-on-purpose missing the two classes I had today, I woke up and spoke to Neil online for a bit. After that I went over to collect packages - I went a bit eBay happy a coupla weeks ago. One of the packages had a Royal Mail label on it and I got all excited. I think I squealed "that's from England!" It was a package from Mum with more cards and some pretty presents.



After that I went to support my teammates Aimee and Celia in an Iron Chef competition for Fall Fest. We won!! Their food was deliciously scrummily and delightful. They deserved to win. Completely. More food, time for dinner. A bit of sitting around, then off to the T-shirt decorating event. My first shirt was a big fail. I used little bottles of gluey paint, and it all seeped through, and I got it smoodged. It was not good. Second shirt I taped masking tape in a vague semblance of the Union Jack and Kate spray painted it for me.



That's the back. The front has a Fall Fest '09 logo. If I ever get around to wearing it I'll get pictured.



I got back to my room and found another card, and some candy and a little cake from Geni and Holly :-)




I also brought myself a little present, pretty pretty notebook.



Here are the cards I have so far. Three of those are from baby sister Michaela. Lol. Neil says there is one on the way from him, I'm looking forward to that.

2 comments:

I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday Cel'eena! I like how you did the union jack on the back of the shirt! Can't wait to see it.
:-) Siobhan

 

Happy Birthday. Sorry it's a few days late, but I had no computer. Hope you had a good one.