New things update

So far I've done 44 new things...

- donated to the Salvation Army
- ate banana creme pie
- celebrated Thanksgiving in America
- held a Human Brain
- seen the Blue Man Group
- visited Boston
- attended the wedding of a gay man and a straight woman (officiated by Reptar)
- tried a corn dog
- spent Halloween in Salem
- carved a pumpkin
- went to a pep rally
- a secret project (I'll divulge now that it was posting notes on the doors of everyone on my floor)
- tasted moose steaks
- tried lobster
- sent a money message
- went apple picking
- seen a baseball game
- ate a fluffernutter
- played Guitar Hero
- made bread from scratch
- wrote a letter to my younger self
- made green eggs and ham
- brought something from Etsy
- owned an Ipod
- swapped ipod contents with someone else
- the match box competition
- tried a new fruit
- sent a secret to Postsecret
- took my baby sister to Blackpool
- apologised to five people for things I'd done in the past
- owned llama yarn
- identified 100 things that made me happy
- saw Cirque du Soleil
- gave up my phone for a week
- set a helium balloon free with a message attached
- wrote a letter to my future self
- went to a craft fair
- got rid of 101 material possessions
- learned to crochet
- watched a superbowl
- carved my initials into a tree
- went to a ballet
- tried a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- embroidered with seed beads

I couldn't be bothered to link to all the posts, but if you're interested click on the "new things" tab at the bottom of this post and it'll take you to them all.

I'm writing this because I still have 8 things to do, I have a month to do them in, and I'm kinda stuck for ideas. Any suggestions?

0 comments: