Change of plans?

Today I was supposed to go to an animal preserve and to walmart with my friend Marnie. Normally she calls the night before to let me know what time she'll be picking me up, however my roommate moved out at the weekend taking the phone with her. I messaged Marnie online and let her know I wasn't contactable by phone and to let me know timing by Facebook message. This was early Saturday.

It's Tuesday morning and I've received no message from Marnie. So I don't know what's happening now. I'm a little concerned cos Marnie is usually very good at staying in touch. I'm also a little concerned on a purely paranoid and selfish level, because Marnie was supposed to give me my lift to the airport on Sunday and I'm worrying that I'll get stood up now. Completely paranoid, but there you go. That's the sort of person that I am.

I don't know why I'm writing it on here, but I've already messaged Neil and he's busy at work and can't come and sooth my issues. I should do something. I know, I'll continue reading the archives of MLIA like I have been doing, but that plan is out cos the stupid website is down. I could.... oh wait, I can't do anything cos I have no life!

I really am a miserable sod aren't I. I have plenty to do. I have the body and tail of a reindeer in my drawer that needs feet and a face. I have a million writing prompts I want to start doing to work out my writer's block. I have three new things left to do before the end of the year. I have maths online that I want to revise. I have books to read. I'm in a beautiful state; I could go for a walk. I could pull on my boots and go crunching around in the snow. I could make a snowman. I could go make those snow angels I never got around to doing. Lots of things I could do. In fact, I'm going to snap out of my stupid mood and go do something. First up, a shower.

1 comments:

Hopefully your HSKS package will come today. The tracking showed that it reached Maine yesterday!!