It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Here are a few pictures of our suite all decorated up, and of the snow fall we've had recently...







Here are some I took during one of my I'm-all-artistic phases.







I spotted this while out with a friend the other day. USPS, I strongly approve.



I've been waiting all semester for it to snow, and this week it finally did. We had several inches over the weekend and I took a few pictures. I was trying to capture the amazing sparkle that the snow out here has. I'm not sure if I got it or not.





And then today it started snowing at about 6.30 this morning and it hasn't stopped yet, nearly 12 hours later. These were taken about five hours ago.






Part of me wants to go out and play in it, but I kinda don't at the same time. I had a small fondle the other day and the snow was so soft and powdery, totally unlike anything I've ever been in contact with. I want to go out and make a snow angel, and build a proper snowman, but something is holding me back. I don't know what it is, but for the moment I'm heeding it. Of course, I'm not feeling well and going out to play in snow will probably not do me any good. I don't think the snow is going away anytime soon, so I'll have a chance to play before I go. But for now I'm content looking at it from safe indoors.

0 comments: