HSKS 9 - a little owl flew in my window...

...lugging a huge huge package all the way from Waverly Trimble in Minnesota :-)



She has knit me the most amazing pair of wristwarmers, complete with a hat that got promptly "appropriated" by my roommate. I got yarn and a pattern to make a bag, and felt and crochet hooks and beads and stitchmarkers and stickers and a cute little photo album and some very funky fabric. I was utterly spoiled! Not that I'm complaining.

Thank you Waverly!! Here are some pictures that are my attempt to be artistic.





2 comments:

Love the kit! you got spoiled for sure!

 

Oh no! It looks like a stitch marker got waylaid somewhere! There were supposed to be 3 red heart markers.

Could I ask you a HUGE favor? I forgot to take a picture of the hat. Could you send me one because your wristwarmers and hat was the first colorwork I have ever done.

Thanks! Glad you like your package.