I Dare You To Challenge Me

I was researching things to do to finish off this year's 52 New Things, and I found so many millions of things I want to do. (Disclaimer: "millions" may be an exaggeration) So I've decided I'm going to do it again next year. With a little twist though.

Some of the ideas I found that intrigued me where more like challenges. Such as:-

- build a house of cards with more than three levels
- complete a colouring book
- list 50 animals beginning with a certain letter in a limited amount of time
- fast for 48 hours
- watch 26 movies you've never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet

That kind of thing. And there will be rewards and punishments. For each challenge I complete, I put £5 into savings, and get to spend everything I've saved at the end of the year. For every challenge I fail, I donate £5 to charity.

Unless otherwise stated in the challenge, there is a one week time limit for the challenges.

I'm looking for more ideas though. Any suggestions? Challenge me!

0 comments: