HSKS 9 - my owl arrived

The owl I sent with Intarsia Bindoff's package arrived safely. She was very pleased with her goodies.

SwitchCleo I can’t believe it! I can’t believe it! You weren’t kidding about lots and lots of goodies.

My owl arrived! And it is wonderful! I love it. I came home this evening and there it was waiting for me!
And no I am not sending back the bag!! haha I love it. It is a fantastic bag and I can’t wait to use it.

The first things on top of the box (the tatting patterns) made me laugh and laugh because I was just about to hunt down an Angel pattern that I had seen once before because i need to make something for decorating grandmother’s room, and I was wondering if I could find a Christmas tree pattern and there it was!! I’ve never done beads before so that is going to be a fun adventure!

I hope to have photos up of the entire thing soon, and i’ll comment on the rest of the wonderful gifts, but it might not be until tomorrow because my camera needs to recharge! Ugh!


I'm very pleased she liked it. I always get worried that my swappees won't be happy with their packages. I can't wait for my owl now :-D I'm getting anxious for Waverly Trimble to send it. I leave the country in two weeks and 3 days, and I'm paranoid that the owl won't arrive before I leave.

0 comments: