New Thing # 50

Date:- December 16th 2009
New Thing:- Try eggnog

I've never had eggnog before. And here in America they go all out for everything, and that includes filling supermarket shelves with rows and rows of eggnog. My good friend Branden can't get enough of the stuff. So I brought some to try.



This eggnog comes with lots of karma added too. Karma point 1: Oakhurst is a local company, so I'm supporting local workers. Karma point 2:



Karma point 3:



See, all kinds of good karma. And this one is just because it made me giggle.



My eggnog expires on Christmas Eve. How cool is that?

Anyway, on to the tasting. It smelt like slightly odd banana milkshake, and tasted like slightly odd banana milkshake too. Initial taste was nice. Creamy and sweet, but it comes with a nutmeg aftertaste, which apparently I don't like. So, now I know. I don't like eggnog. But I'd never have known if I hadn't tried. And even if I didn't finish drinking it, I still get the karma points.

0 comments: