Google vs. Yahoo

There is a neverending debate online about whether Google is better than Yahoo. People type the same thing into each search engine to see which has a better autoanswer. For instance... "What is.." or "How many..."

I've been reading My Life is Average and it has a lot of posts about Google vs. Yahoo battles. I saw one that said:

Today, I decided to join the Google vs Yahoo wars and typed in "Google is...". Google came up with "Google is your friend" while Yahoo came up with "Google is better than Yahoo" It's nice to know that even Yahoo has admitted defeat.

Because I'm pathetic, and easily susceptible to suggestion, I went to see if it was true. I typed "Google is" into Yahoo and got "Google is down." I typed "Google is" into Google and got "Google is Skynet." I think in this instance, Google wins. Right after "Google is Skynet" was "Google is going to take over the world." Hehe. Silly things make me laugh.

You know, in order to maintain accurate scientific balance, I should do "Yahoo is" too. Hang on...

Google - "Yahoo is shutting down on November 17th"
Yahoo - "Yahoo is stupid"

Another clear win for Google.

0 comments: