New Thing # 46

Date:- 1st December 2009
New Thing:- Post a video on Youtube

Unlike my dear friend Charlotte, I am not a vlogger. I much prefer the written word. But, for one of my new things I decided to post a video on YouTube. First challenge - I had no idea what to post. All of my initial ideas are not suitable for Youtube. I thought about doing a photo montage or something, but that seemed a little like a cop out. I thought about actually doing a vlog - as in, speaking to the camera - but that idea kinda terrifies me. So I came up with this...



As you can see, that is not a video I have simply uploaded to my blog. I am on YouTube. Admittedly, the video is pathetic. But it's there!

It kind of ignited a little spark in me. Years and years ago I did the first year of an Higher National Diploma in Media and Photography. I made a music video with my partner that I was very proud of. I have it on DVD, but I don't know how to get it on the interwebs. Making this - very short, very silly, very pointless - video made me want to make more. I'll think about it, but I'll let you know if I ever do.

0 comments: