New Thing # 27

Date:- September 6th 2009
New Thing:- eat a fluffernutter

This one is a sort of part II to New Thing # 2, which was to try a peanut butter & jelly sandwich. I've always loved Fluff, ever since I first tried it way back when. Actually I can't remember when. And I've had toast spread with Fluff, which is very nice. But I've never actually paid attention to the serving suggestion on the back of the jar.

Fluffernutter: the sandwich made with marshmallow fluff and peanut butter

When I brought my huge tub here in Maine, Holly asked me if I'd ever tried a fluffernutter. Today I finally got around to it.





It was actually quite nice. Even better than the pb&j. Not such a strong taste. In fact, I'm going to go have another one.

1 comments:

you did not inform me that you partook in eating fluffernutters without me!! We must try Jammy fluffernutters next :)