It's official...

Winning improves moods. I won a fish! A betta fish to be precise. I went to a Find Your Own Nemo event at the student center, went around the queue three times and on my 8th ping pong I landed it in a fish bowl.

Animal cruelty protesters need not worry, the fish was not in the bowl at the time. He's currently sat in his little bag in a bowl of water getting aclimated. He doesn't have a name yet, I'll post a picture when I decide his name. I'm not even entirely sure he's a he.

But I feel better. I came in and Aimee was sat at the front desk. She said I was glowing like a new momma. I'm not sure about that, but I'm definitely in a better mood than I've been all day.

USM rocks!

3 comments:

Gerald! :o)
I have no idea why... the name just jumped into my head :o)

 

Oooh i like the Gerald suggestion! name it Gerald.

Well done on winning the fish.

 

winning is defintley a mood improver