New Thing # 26

Date:- September 4th 2009
New Thing:- play Guitar Hero

Last night after watching the gang play Rock Band, I kinda decided that I wanted to have a go. But there was no way I was going to do it in front of a whole room of strangers. Besides, Rock Band was very confusing. So much stuff going on, too much to concentrate on.

However, my friend Geni happens to have Guitar Hero in her room, on her roommate's HUGEMONGOUS tv. So, after a lot of antics, I joined her and Holly and Jaap and had my first go at it.



I've never played before. It isn't half as easy as it looks either. My pinky kept getting in the way. But once I got the hang of it it wasn't too bad. After a couple of training sections, I did three songs before I gave up for the night. The first song was uncomplete, I failed miserably. The second song I actually completed, and got nicely giddy over my grand 83%. The last song before I gave up was 86%. Not only did I play it, but I improved. Go me!

I'm such a nerd.

1 comments:

I'm terrible at the original Guitar Hero. I tend to stick to the DS version, it's smaller and has less buttons!