Dedicated to the Ones I Love

I saw this postcard on Postsecret and I instantly thought of two specific people in my life.



I've had a lot of trouble coming to terms with my past, but I'm getting there. A lot of bad shit has happened, but if it hadn't, I wouldn't be sat in Maine right now, and I wouldn't have these wonderful people at home missing me and loving me and waiting for me.

I used to pray for a chance to redo things, but now I wouldn't take that opportunity if it was offered to me. All of the crap I've been through in my life led me to them, and they are more than worth it.

1 comments:

That is so true. I wouldn't want to redo things either. I've gone through a lot of bad things in my life (as has my roommate), yet I wouldn't redo any of it. I wouldn't have met the people I now know or be where I am with my family.