Strange

I'm getting a few cravings.

a) for someone, preferably a nice warm man, to rub my shoulder and ankle better so they stop aching.

b) for a sausage and bean bake from Greggs.

c) for a tall glass of orange juice, with plenty of ice.

d) for a reason to search random websites online.

e) for inspiration to type something.

f) for hair like Daisy's in that Benjamin Button movie.

g) for someone to just curl up in bed with me, to hand me my glass of juice, and to let me rest my head on them while we watch movies.

If my boyfriend, or any of the men interested in me, lived in town I could probably convince them to give me a rub.

If I had money, I could go into Newcastle and get a sausage and bean bake, assuming that Greggs is open, considering its a Bank Holiday Monday, and assuming they have any in (they sell out pretty quick).

If I had any energy I could use the two quid or so I do have to go over the road to Tesco and get some orange juice. Don't have any ice though.

I'm never gonna have long, straight, perfect red hair, so I'm reasonably happy with my pinky/purple and brown fluffy mess. For now.

Item G... well, that's kinda wishful thinking at the moment.

And D & E? I do have a reason to research and a reason to type. I haven't done my work for the Group Project I'm doing yet. Even though, in my capacity as organiser type person, I've told everyone they should have it done by Friday. Last Friday. I have no idea if anyone's done it. Or if they've emailed it to the group member doing the powerpoint. I should send an email out, but I feel guilty. I haven't even started my research yet. I don't even know why. It's a topic that interests me. I've chosen to do everyday life information about USM and the local area. It's information I need to know, information I WANT to know. But I just can't start it.

I keep getting apathy attacks. Not just with the group project, but with everything. I'll start to knit, and two rows and not be bothered anymore. I'll take a bite of a sandwich, then not want to finish it. I'll open a webpage, but not be arsed to read it. Not all the time, but every so often. It's frustrating. But at least it's not all the time.

Urgh, I want a hug :(

0 comments: