Weightwatchers, and a new idea

Had my second Weightwatchers weigh in last night. Last week I didn't do too well. I had an episode for most of the week and binged Wednesday to Friday. But I behaved myself from Saturday. I lost 2 lbs. Might have lost more if I'd behaved myself all week, but it's better than nothing. 2 down, a billion to go, lol. I'm gonna keep going til I leave for America. I'm pretty sure I won't go to meetings in America, but I might try to keep to points - not sure. But I'm definitely going back in the new year.

In other news, GKL had an idea. She's decided that instead of ranting and raving about things that annoy the hell out of her, she's going to be a little productive about it. She'll write the things that annoy her on a list, but she can only add something if she can think of TWO things that make her happy. It's a good idea. I'm considering having a go myself. If I do, I'll do it on here for all you lovely people to read.

0 comments: