New Thing # 21

Date:- July 10th 2009 (sorry for the delay)
New Thing:- own an iPod.

I haven't done a new thing in a while, so I'm just slipping this one in here. It's quite cool, considering that my last new thing was to swap iPod contents with someone. It links quite nicely.

I have never owned an iPod. I've avoided them, they seem like a fad. I've had mp3 players of varying types and sizes, but never an iPod. Then my lovely boyfriend brought me one for my birthday. See this entry.

He's insistent that I should put music on it, but I already have a very nice mp3 player full of my music, so I'm kinda keeping it as a general applications gadget. I've already downloaded many many free apps. Including some downright silly ones....




2 comments:

I'm obsessed with the Paper Toss one. What's your high score on Hard? I'm terrible at the moment, only got 5 on Hard.

 

I haven't even attempted the Hard level yet. I can't get past three on Easy.