Secret Identities Revealed!!

I was typing that last post and thinking of an initial for Ebby the dog, and checking my notepad document to see if I already had initials for someone that began with E and I realised how stupid it was.

It's not like the people I write about in my blog won't recognise themselves. It's not like the people in my life won't recognise each other. I don't know why I use initials. It's just silly. So here is a copy and paste of my notepad document. Secret identities revealed!!

blog people codes

GKL = Jen (aka Glamorous Knitting Lady)
N = Neil
IMP = Mike (aka Isaac Mike Peter, long story)
C = Cayden
NW = Nat
MR = Mark (never called back aka one of Jen's old beaux)
LB = Lee Bradshaw
JL = Lewis
S = Lee's girlfriend
L = Luke
SS = Seb
CB = Charlotte
SF = Silent Follower (aka Lawrence)
SC = Suzanne
D = David (Marc One aka my marvellous hairdresser)
J = Jennie (aka Little Squish aka my middling sister)
M = Michaela (aka Sprogget aka my littlest sister)
SN = Sam Noodle (aka a brief internet fling that resulted in a 'blip' with Neil)
KI = Kat and Ian
President T = Tom
MH = Michaela (aka fabulous Stitch n Bitcher)
TA = Tim
G = Goddard
MC = Colley
ML = Michael
DB = Diane (aka my not-counsellor)

Some of those I've only mentioned once, some of them I can't remember where I mentioned them. One of them I'm quite embarrassed to name, since I know he follows me on Twitter and that may lead to him reading the blog and in turn finding out about my not-so-secret lusting for him. A few of them, though, are regular characters in my little corner of the blogosphere. You'll get to know them well, if you haven't already.

0 comments: