Odds and Ends

Just a coupla updates on things...

Weightwatchers - I missed a few weeks because of timing and things, but I went last week. I'd lost a pound, which brings my grand total weight loss so far to three whole pounds. And now I'm not going back until the new year. The leader suggested I go to weightwatchers in America. I'm not sure. I kinda wanna indulge in the food, but I might go to one or two to see the differences. I am taking my calcumalator though, and I'm planning to at least keep it sensible.

N - N had a funk this week, and I didn't see him this weekend. There are only two weekends left to see him now before I go to Basingstoke before going away, but he's better now so hopefully I'll get him for both. He's promised he'll definitely come down the last weekend, no matter how bad he feels. Which is good. I'm really going to miss him.

Blogs - blogs are evil! Everytime I read a blog they mention another blog, who mentions another blog, who mentions another blog. So I click on the other blogs, and I read the archives and get addicted and add it to my daily checking list. My daily checking list now has 60 blogs, comics and forums that I check. Takes anything from 15 minutes to an hour and a half. SIXTY. It's an addiction I tells ya. SIXTY!! And that doesn't even include Facebook, Ravelry or Twitter. Those three can take another hour each.

0 comments: