Oh, and an update on N

He does want to go out with me again. At least, that's what he said the other night. He can be a little... I don't think indecisive is the right word. He makes decisions, he just changes his mind frequently too. At the moment he wants me back, and i want him. I don't think we've definitely said we're back together, although the subject has been approached. I kinda want to leave it til next week. He's coming down to spend new year with me and we'll talk about it then i guess. I've told him that if he wants to date me, we actually have to go on a date. So we're going to see a movie - which one is still to be determined. That'll be our "first" date. If he stills wants it to be. And i'll have my boyfriend back. Against the wishes of nearly all my friends, but they aren't the ones who have to live with it. I'm the sort of person who'd rather regret doing something than not doing it. I won't pass up on this chance. If i didn't still love him it'd be a different matter, but i do and if there's the slightest, teeniest chance we can make it work, then i'm gonna try.

0 comments: