Essay Fun

I've just spent five hours working on the essay I have due this week. I started off with 600 or so words, 150 of which were the bibliography and 100 were footnotes. Neither footnotes or bibliographies count towards the 2000 word total.

After my five hours work (which admittedly includes a hell of a lot of research - God bless the internet), I have 1216 words. Approximately 400 of those are footnotes and 200 are the bibliography. Which means I've increased my word total by.... not enough.

I still have more to write (obviously), and I know what areas I'm focusing on. I just need to do more research. I'm giving up for now. I need a break. I still have time, it's only Monday. Although, I did find out that this thing is due Thursday at 12 and not Friday at 12 like I thought. Oops. Still, I have tomorrow and Wednesday. I'll be spending all day tomorrow in the library getting more work done - after a quick trip to Abakhan :D

0 comments: