New Thing # 37

Date:- October 31st 2009
New Thing:- Try a corn dog

While we were waiting for the coach home from Salem yesterday, a little boy wandered past me eating a corn dog and I realised I'd never had one. And I really wanted one. So Branden went running into the food court place to get me one, and consequently almost made himself late for the bus.

This is a corn dog...



It is, as far as I can tell, a sausage cooked in a honeyed batter type thing. It was... it was weird. The batter was sooooo sweet, and then there was the sausage. It was nice. I wouldn't say no to another one.

2 comments:

You might be able to get them in your local supermarket and be able to toast them in a toaster or an oven. Usually they are chicken or turkey hot dogs with a honey and corn meal based batter. Mmmm, yummy!

 

LOL glad you were able to sample one of the yummiest foods on a stick. : D