HSKS 9 - more teasers

Dear Mutz aka Intarsia Bindoff (I love that name!!)

I finally finished the ___________. Please please please ignore my not so skillful ________ of the ___________. I can never get the hang of them. It looks fine from the outside, but please don't look too closely at the inside.

It looks a little plain though, I'm gonna add some ______________ with some ____________. Your box is nearly half full already. I think I've met all the proper requirements, now I'm just adding delightful goodies and things. All stuff to make you smile when you open it. All to apologise for the horrible horrible teasers I keep leaving you.

Celeena Cree

1 comments:

I can't believe you have the box nearly finished! Oh I'm feeling behind.

And I still say you are evil for all these teasers :P