Sickness

I have not been well. I'm still having those sickness episodes. Last weekend on the way home from N's I puked twice on the train, and nearly passed out on the way to the train station. This morning I puked eleven times within five hours, while I was trying to sleep. It's very annoying.

My throat and stomach feel like they've been attacked with sandpaper. My head is pounding and feels like it's being squished between giant hands. And what is most annoying is that I don't know what's wrong. I saw the doctor last week and he said it was just a bug, and that I'd get over it. What kind of doctor is that? A moron doctor, that's what. A doctor who tells me that everything that's wrong with me is cos I'm fat. Bloody idiot.

N is really worried about me, which is a little nice. It's nice to be cared about, but to be honest I'm a little worried too. I'm sick of being sick. I have enough problems that get in the way of my life, I don't need to be sick at bus stops on the way to lectures as well.

I'm going to go to my GP surgery tomorrow, and ask to see a different doctor. Maybe they'll give me a proper diagnosis. My next step after that is to hunt down the local witch doctor.

0 comments: