New Thing # 10

Week 10: 2nd March 2009 – 8th March 2009

Date:- March 7th 2009
New Thing:- set a helium balloon free with a message attached

Today I went into three card shops until I found one that a) had any helium and b) had a balloon that didn't have an age or an inappropriate message on it. I ended up buying this one...



...and then naming it Gregory. Then I attached the following message to it:

"To whoever finds this. Please text 07533 XXXXXX or email english.blahblahblah@genericemail.com to complete the experiment. Cleo 7/3/09"

Then GKL and I spent hours trying to find the perfect place to let him go. Eventually we released Gregory at the bus stop outside Wilkos. We watched him bounce and fly towards several buses before vanishing over the top of a building. Jen reckons the love of my life will find it and we'll have a wonderful story to tell our kids. Here's hoping.

0 comments: