New Thing # 9

Week 9: 23rd February 2009 – 1st March 2009

Date:- March 1st 2009
New Thing:- write a letter to your future self

Another not-as-easy-as-it-sounds task. I got a little confused by tenses and pronouns, but I'm pleased with the outcome.

I won't write it all out, some of it is a little private, but here are one or two choice snippets:

"You're stronger than you think you are."

"Things may get better, they may get worse, they may stay exactly as they are now, but you will continue to cope."

"You are kind and loving and generous. You give your time, money, effort and love to your Brownies. You are multi-talented, you are intelligent, you make people laugh. You are beautiful, and special and sweet. As I write this I only 40% believe it (and I'm having a high confidence day). I hope that by the time you read this you 100% believe it."

I've sealed it and labeled it to not be opened until at least 1st March 2019.

0 comments: