I have bad news and I have good news

Bad news - I had an episode earlier.

Good news - I'm over it now.

Bad news - They've been happening slightly more frequently.

Good news - They seem to be shorter. 20-24 hours of edgy, 2 hours of episode then fine.

Bad news - I got milkshake all over Wolfgang.

Good news - I haven't got good news for that yet.

Bad news - I haven't been wearing my glasses for about a week.

Good news - I am wearing them now.

Bad news - I think I've been self-harming in my sleep.

Good news - At least I know it's me. It used to happen a lot. I'd wake up with scratches on me, and I used to blame the cat, but it hasn't happened since I gave her away, and it can't have been her this time.

Bad news - My libido is dead. Well and truly defunct. Gone. I brought some toys from lovehoney with my Christmas money. They've arrived but I have no inclination to use them. Nothing is turning me on. A scene on TV the other day that normally would have had me desperate did nothing for me. I leaned against the cold wall and it did nothing - a few months ago I had an accidental orgasm just from that! Nothing, nada, zip, zilch, bupkiss. Libido dead. Rest in peace.

Good news - At least I won't get frustrated during the rest of my life when I'm never likely to get laid again.

Bad news - I'm bored and lonely as hell.

Good news - I'm messaging a million people at a time and making one or two new online friends.

Bad news - still not much of an IRL social life.

Good news - people are starting to come back to uni, there are two Pyrate events coming up, and I invited people to come to Circus of Horrors in February, I'm also gonna create a games night event.

Bad news - I have exams in two weeks and have done no revision.

Good news - I'll start tomorrow.

Bad news - I've been saying that since before Christmas.

Good news - I really mean it this time.

Bad news - I meant it every time before too.

Good news - I'm gonna stop this now before it gets annoying.

0 comments: