My HSKS package arrived!

So, this morning a very very exhausted owl struggled through my window carrying a box at least three times it's size and more like ten times it's weight.

The delivery charge alone was extortionate!! And in it? Well, there was all this...


Two huge packs of Twizzlers, which aren't available on my side of the pond.

Three delicious soft skeins of an unidentified yarn.

A cool purple folder with three different patterns in it.

Two very large tubs of delicious Swedish fish.

Six skeins of yummy Orchid Red Heart Super Saver.

About a bajillion patches and pins for my collection.

Four balls of variagated Peaches and Cream.

A handy knitting case.

The wacky needles inside the handy knitting case.

Three yummy fat quarters.

Some very psychadelic desk stuff.

A handy bag made of cool US fabric.

Four balls of pretty blue Peaches and Cream.

A delicious range of fabrics.

Detail of the first of three yummy American-themed fabrics.

Detail of the second American-themed fabric.

Detail of the third American-themed fabric.

This package was amazing, and after a really bad couple of weeks, actually made me cry. In a good way. Mostly. I feel a little bit guilty, because the package I'm sending back to Dragonsinger isn't half this good. But there you go. Thank you Rowan, this was amazing!!

2 comments:

The unnamed yarn is Lion Brand Homespun and please don't feel guilty. The homespun and the red heart and most of the fabrics actually came from stash. :) *hugs*

 

wonderful kit! I think that owl may need a chiropractor after that flight! I made a shawl out of Lionbrand homespun and it is so soft and warm. Great kit!