30 Day Meme - Day 2

Day 2 - My favourite movie

This question has the same effect on me as yesterday's question. How am I supposed to pick a favourite movie? There are thousands of movies made every year. Going on 2000 a year, that's 56000 in my lifetime, and doesn't even include the many, many years before I was born. I can't pick a favourite movie out of all those. I can't even pick a favourite genre. I love romance movies, and comedies, and natural disaster movies and horror movies and vampire movies and.... I love most movies.

I don't think I could even pick a favourite movie for each genre. Not consistently anyway. I could tell you that right now my favourite musical is Rent, that my favourite Disney movie is Hercules, that my favourite vampire movie is Queen of the Damned, etc. But ask me again in two months, and I highly doubt they'd be the same.

0 comments: