30 Day Meme - Day 3

I didn't do this yesterday, for reasons you'll see in a couple of posts, so I'm doing two today.

Day 3 - Your favourite TV show.

Yet again, I have the same attitude. I watch too many shows, I can't choose a favourite. Let me list the shows that I watch currently...

My Family
Rookie Blue
Drop Dead Diva
True Blood
Leverage
Futurama
Lie to Me
Warehouse 13
Eureka
White Collar
Psych
101 Ways to Leave a Gameshow
The Big C
Come Dine With Me
Dragon's Den
Don't Tell the Bride
Great British Bake Off
X Factor

Then there are the shows I watch that are on hiatus...

America's Got Talent
America's Next Top Model
Being Human
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
Big Bang Theory
Bones
Britain's Got Talent
Castle
Chuck
CSI
CSI Miami
CSI New York
Desperate Housewives
Desperate Romantics
Dexter
Dr Who
Family Guy
Fringe
Glee
House
Hustle
Legend of the Seeker
Material Girl
Mentalist
Outnumbered
Paradox
Project Runway
QI
Sanctuary
Simpsons
Smallville
Supernatural
Survivors
Torchwood
V
Vampire Diaries

Oh, and the ones that have finished but that I still watch over and over...

Alien Nation
Angel
Battlestar Galactica
Ben 10
Ben 10: Alien Force
Black Books
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Charmed
Dark Angel
Dave Gorman's Important Astrology Experiment
Dead Like Me
Farscape
Firefly
Gilmore Girls
Heroes
Kyle XY
Lois and Clark
Moonlight
Now and Again
Pushing Daisies
Roswell
Sliders
Star Trek: TNG
Star Trek: DS9
Star Trek: Voyager
Star Trek: Enterprise
The 4400
The Dave Gorman Collection

Do I really need to explain why I can't pick a favourite?

0 comments: