HSKS 11 - third week activity

This week's game is a scavenger hunt. Here are my results:

1) Campfire...

I found this ever so cute pattern from CraftyAnna on Etsy



2) Pinecone...

And I found a marvellous pattern for a pinecone at this website.



3) Bowtruckle...

And here's a pattern for a Bowtruckle, which was designed by a Dragonsinger (I suspect it's our very own Rowan Dragonsinger - aka my spoilee)



4) Candle...

Cute little candle pattern



5) Muggle trash...

Did you know that muggles keep monsters in their trash?



6) Water balloon...

I couldn't find a water balloon pattern, but I wanted to stick with my theme so I've bent the rules a little. Here's a water pattern and a balloons pattern




7) Edible plant...

Have some nummy strawberries



8) Creature that lives in the lake...

I'm so adding this kraken to my queue



9) Bird feather...

This time I've picked a gorgeous cross stitch pattern



10) Yarn...

Surprisingly, I couldn't find a pattern to make a ball of yarn, so I'm just going to use this pretty one instead.



11) Hogwarts/house pride item...

I'm going to my LYS to buy green and black yarn tomorrow! This is why. Go Slytherins!



12) Bathing suit...

Finally, here's a delicious old-fashioned bathing suit.

0 comments: