HSKS 11 - first week activity

* Knit or crochet or both?

I knit and crochet, as well as latchhook and bead. I've also started doing chainmail, I make things out of felt, and I'm looking to do more stuff with sewing and fabrics.

* Brands you would like to try but don't have easy access to

MALABRIGO!!! Red Heart Super Saver, Peaches and Cream. All brands that I discovered while I was in America for a few months last year, but you can't get over here in the UK.

* Favorite fibers/least favorite fibers

I adore merino. I absolutely love the stuff. I don't really dislike any fibers. I'm happy with anything from wool to acrylic. Don't really like eyelash yarn though, it's tough to work with.

* Favorite colors/least favorite colors

Favourite colour is purple. Second is purple. Third is purple. Then black, then silver. Least favourites... don't really like neon colours, or pastelly pinks.

* Yarn weight preferences

Any and everything.

* Favorite projects

I like things that are quick. Washcloths, toys, etc. I'm doing some big projects, but they take a lot of effort. I like things that are over quickly and I can get that "I've accomplished something" feeling.

* Favorite gadgets

Stitching gadgets? I dunno. Actually, I don't know about non-stitching gadgets either. Only Gadget that springs to mind is my old cat. I miss her :(

* Favorite designers

Don't really pay attention to who's designing what. I just like stuff.

* Salty or Sweet or...?

Both. I have a big sweet tooth, but I like my nuts too :-)

* Tea or Coffee or...?

I don't like coffee. I drink the occasional cup of tea, but nothing fancy. Just ordinary tea, with sugar and too much milk. I'm more of a hot chocolate drinker. I loooovvveee hot chocolate.

* Allergies

Nothing relevant. I'm allergic to bandaids/plasters.

* Other things you like, i.e., buttons, pens, fabric, stitchmarkers, etc.

I like beads, buttons, ribbons, stationary, pens, monkeys, anything purple, magnets, frames I can hang on walls, books.

* Currently Craving

My friend and I are going to a local all-you-can-eat restaurant in a few hours, and I'm craving the delicious, mouthwatering gammon they have there.

* Where you might have wish lists (Loopy Ewe, Amazon, Etsy)

I don't have wishlists on sites, but I have one on my blog here. There's a link on the sidebar.

* Measurements (feet for socks, wrists, head circumference)

Uhmmmm, I don't have the foggiest. I'll measure later and write them down.

* Whatever else you'd like to share!

My new kitty is adorable :-D

0 comments: