HSKS 11 - WINGO hints

Here are how the WINGO squares apply to me, to help anyone who needs to fill in a gap...

I don't spin my own yarn, I can't afford another addiction.

I've never worked on a summer camp, always wanted to go to one but they don't really have them here in Blighty.

I've been on many, many trains. I travel two hours each way to see my boyfriend a couple of times a month in Preston.

My favourite brand of yarn is Malabrigo.

I only speak English.

I've seen all the HP movies in the theatre.

I don't dye my own yarn.

This is my HSKS so I don't think I count as new.

I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers.

I have 11 items in my queue.

My patronus is a bear - symbol of gentle strength, introspection and dreaming.

I collect monkeys.

My wand got destroyed in a quidditch crash (I landed on my butt and snapped it) so I had to get another one. My new one is 9", made of Willow with a dragon heartstring core.

I've been to a lot of castle, we have hundreds of them in Blighty.

I make stitchmarkers all the time - you can find them in my beading projects under the projects tab.

I live in Newcastle-under-Lyme, England.

I used to go camping all the time when I was younger, not recently though.

I don't play a musical instrument, but I do sing if that counts?

I was born in October.

I brought my cat Pixel to camp.

0 comments: