New Thing: Challenge # 26

Challenge 26 - Retry 10 foods you know you don't like.

The logic behind this challenge being that people's taste buds change. So, I retried some foods.

Turkish delight - my dislike for this is more psychological, because it was my Dad's favourite sweet when I was little. I'd eat it if it was the only thing in the house (foods like this are classified as Emergency Foods), but I wouldn't choose it over other foods.

Olives - I got a Subway on my way down to my Mum's and asked the guy to put a single olive on it. When I had a chance, I opened the sandwich, picked up the olive, bit into it and pulled a horrendous face. GROSS! Hate it so much I couldn't even swallow it.

Licorice - I like the strawberry stuff, but the black stuff is still icky icky icky.

Spring rolls - comes under the Emergency Food classification.

Onion bhaji - kinda nice. Didn't really have much of a flavour.

Chocolate raisins - Emergency Food. I prefer my raisins before they become raisins. That's grapes, right?

I think there was something else that I tried, but I can't remember what it is. I failed the challenge anyway. No more icky foods for Cleo.

Current saved total: £50
Current donated total: £80

0 comments: