New Thing: Challenge # 28

Challenge 28 - Watch the top ten movies from the year of your birth.

So I went to http://movies.toptenreviews.com/list_1982.htm and found out the top ten movies from 1982.

10) Fast Times at Ridgemont High
9) Tootsie
8) Class of 1984
7) Diner
6) First Blood
5) Poltergeist
4) Fanny and Alexander
3) Conan the Barbarian
2) Ghandi
1) E.T. The Extra Terrestrial

And, despite how incredibly dull half of them were, I watched them all. Apart from Fanny and Alexander because I couldn't find it anywhere. So I compromised and watched the top five family movies from the same year as well.

6) Flight of Dragons
5) Secret of NIMH
4) Annie
3) The Last Unicorn
2) Dark Crystal
1) E.T. The Extra Terrestrial

As you can see, the top movie is the same, so instead of watching it twice I just watched the 6th top family movie.

So challenge passed, in a round about kind of a way.

Current saved total: £55
Current donated total: £85

0 comments: