Mini Alien

Since I blog about everything else, I figure I'll show all you lovely people my crafting projects as I do them. Well, the ones I'm especially proud of anyway. I won't go back and show you pictures of everything I've ever made, cos that would be silly, but you can find my stuff on Ravelry or on Facebook.

Anyway, here's my latest pieces. I wanted to do a mystery knit, but when I did a search everything was Mystery Shawl or Mystery Scarf. That wasn't enough mystery for me. I didn't want to have a clue what I was making. So I got my friend Cayden to find and feed me a proper mystery knit. I ended up with this cute little guy...



The pen is to show how small he is. It was only 16 rows. I had Cayden feed it to me in a few rows a day, so it took a few days, but you could easily make dozens in an evening. The original pattern can be found here.

So what do you think? Isn't he just the cutest little beastie ever?

0 comments: