New Thing: Challenge # 25

Challenge 25 – Name 50 animals that begin with T in 15 minutes

This challenge is impossible. I failed it the first time round, with the letter S, and I failed it this time. I got about seven.

Tiger
Turtle
Tortoise
Terrapin
Tiger shark
Tadpole
Tapir

But then I decided to Google it to find some more. It’s practically impossible to get fifty. So, in my official capacity as boss, I changed the rules. 25 animals in 15 minutes. And I got my mum to pick a different letter for me. P.

Portuguese Man of War
Pig
Parrot
Peacock
Poodle
Panda
Perch
Pot Belly Pig
Polar Bear
Python
Penguin
Platypus
Pigeon
Porcupine
Peregrine Falcon
Purple Emperor Butterfly
Painted Lady Butterfly
Pterodactyl
Panther
Persian Cat
Parakeet
Parrotfish
Palomino Horse
Pit Bull
Piranha

So, I passed.

Current saved total: £50
Current donated total: £75

0 comments: