New Thing: Challenge # 43

Challenge 43 - Drink my age in Sherbert

Okay, so last week I turned 28. Woohoo, I'm old. For a while now I've been toying with the idea of drinking my age in alcoholic shots. My original plan for my birthday celebration was to go the student union and drink 28 shots of my beloved Apple Sourz. Unfortunately this proved farrr too expensive, and the results may not have been too pretty. It's also no fun to drink alone, and the people coming to my birthday celebrations aren't big drinkers. So we went to Taybarns instead.

The drinking-age-in-shots plan went from that, to eating-age-in-profiteroles, to eating-age-in-delicious-ribs, to the ultimate. DRINKING MY AGE IN SHERBERT STRAWS! And not those little piddly arse ones either. The BIG ONES.

That's 28 of them. Unfortunately I didn't succeed. I managed 12 before my tongue started to explode. Very painful. I did get slightly high though.

Current saved total: £80
Current donated total: £135

0 comments: