New Thing: Challenge # 40

Challenge 40: Leave the house (further than the gas meter) every day

FAIL. Big fail.

I'm not good with the going out. I tend to go out once a fortnight on payday, and that's it. If I had a bus pass I would go out more, but I don't at the moment. The going out for a walk every day challenge a few weeks ago failed miserably, but I figured this one would be a little easier. All I had in mind was crossing the street and sitting on the wall and watching the world go by for a bit.

Except that I'm having a strange episode. I'm in a funk, a definite funk, but it's not like my usual ones. I'm not depressed, at all. I'm not overly cheerful either, I'm just... okay. The downside is that I have no energy to do anything. Anything at all. I haven't even done any stitching in days. Not a stitch. All I've been doing is waking up, watching my shows, going back to sleep. It's been strange, but I much prefer it to the usual deep, dark pit of misery.


Current saved total: £75
Current donated total: £125

0 comments: