One Day One Sentence

Monday 11th May 2009 - said goodbye to N after a wonderful weekend, went to Uni to finish a VE workbook and poster and to not go to my politics lecture.

Tuesday 12th May 2009 - spent all day in bed until I discovered that a training session I thought was Thursday was actually tonight and needed to prepare for it.

Wednesday 13th May 2009 - discovered the addictive joy that is WoW but had to stop after a few hours to write a politics workbook that would have been a whole lot easier if I'd actually gone to politics lectures.

2 comments:

oh dear. you'll never study again now you've discovered wow!

 

Summing up your day in one sentence...its interesting. And it resonates well with the post secret exercise of one-sentence advice to graduates. I liked the comment you left there, by the way.

Come visit our blog! And comment please, we love comments :)
http://ivyandhaley.blogspot.com