Curled Up

As I type this, I'm sat up in my bed, and N is laying next to me fast asleep. I'm very happy he's here :D Any problems I have don't seem half as bad when he's here. And when he holds me and kisses me and tells me that he's mine and that he loves me, I feel like I could conquer anything.

He's doing better. His doctor has him on antidepressants, the same ones I'm on but a much higher dose. He's been swinging from highs (being hyper and happy and buzzy) to lows (not on the planet, or even in the solar system). But the swinging seems to be easing. He's levelling out a little bit and, thank god, appears to be settling in the higher range of things. Not so much hyper, which is good cos he can't concentrate when he's hyper so he can't work. But he's a lot more like the N I first met. He's sweet and attentive and tells me I'm beautiful and that he loves me, and he isn't half as distant as he has been in the past.

He's even being vaguely social. We're going on a double date with GKL and IMP this afternoon. We're going to see the Star Trek movie, and then off to Taybarns to stuff our faces. It'll be fun. I don't think GKL and I have had a chance to double date in well over a year.

Hmmm, N looks so peaceful while he's sleeping. And I'm not the only one being stalkerish and watching him sleep. He watches me too. In fact, I found a loldog that pretty much sums us up.

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

I'd be the drooler. Lol.

Have I mentioned that I'm glad he's here? I just wish he'd wake up, or that I could stop being so awake. I might go curl up around him and see if I can fall asleep again.

0 comments: