Stitching Sundays

I've had Cayden stay over for the weekend - since I have a sofa now, we don't have to worry about him catching the last bus - and we crafted up a storm as usual. I made a felt plushie as a Christmas present, and I'm sooooo proud of it, but I don't know if the recipient reads my blog or not, so I can't post it just yet. I, and Cayden, got the felt plushie bug though. He made a little Mochi and a duo-tone star, and I made a loop.



Boy, there were a few learning curves with him. I learned quite a few things with the two plushies as well. Like, sew on ALL additions before sewing the back to the front. And, leave the stuffing seam somewhere that's easy to reach. But they're adorable. I want to make more, but I think I've run out of decent sized pieces of felt. I'm popping to eBay once I've done this.

I've finished quite a few projects this week, but they are mostly small ones. I made a witch's hat and a Nanny Ogg quote for a Discworld themed swap...




And I made some Christmas decorations for another swap...




I liked the star so much that I had to make a whole set for myself too...


I'm making some more candy canes too :-) And I've got an idea for a larger wreath that I'm working on. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!

0 comments: