New Thing: Challenge # 38

Challenge 38: Write a love list about yourself

To a depressive who generally hates herself, this one didn't even sound easy. I managed to get one or two things after several days agonising, but then I realised I didn't know how many items I needed. After some discussion, it was decided that I needed 15, but 10 constituted a pass. Believe it or not, I managed to get 15. Yep, I'm as surprised as you are.

1) I love my big bright blue eyes
2) I love my boobzillas
3) I love my creativity
4) I love my tattoos
5) I love my organisation skills
6) I love my laugh
7) I love my imagination
8) I love the writing I have done
9) I love my impulsive, crazy, not-quite-thought-out ideas
10) I love my honesty and openness
11) I love my sense of humour
12) I love my collarbone
13) I love my sense of style
14) I love my nose
15) I love my complexion

Look at that, a lot of those were even physical attributes. Who knew?

Current saved total: £75
Current donated total: £115

0 comments: