Addicted to lols, part 2

I have had a total of two hours sleep since I woke up at stoopid o'clock this morning. And have I used the rest of the time to be productive and get stuff done? Have I buggery. I've looked at the entire back archives of this website. During my hours and hours of giggling and wasting time, I have bookmarked about six more sites to look up, and decided to subject you to watching some very funny videos. Be warned though, they are geeky. If you aren't a geek, you may not appreciate the full humour.

This one is a nice little piece about a revolutionary new piece of software called "Paint"...



This one is the reason I don't use Macs...



What if websites were people?...

Damn, I can't get the embedding to work, but follow this link. It's worth it. Very funny.

What if fonts were people?...



If you're a Twitterer, here's a little warning video for you...

More linkage.

This is quite cool. Very clever...

One more link.

This one reminded me of GKL so much, mainly because of the era, but it's very clever and so true too...



This one is the reason I haven't owned a personal printer in about five years...

Another link.

There, viral video torture over.

0 comments: